We’ve been working on Jamie’s web site today. We made quite a lot of progress. Jamie has a good idea of what she wants and how she wants it to look. For an eight-year-old that’s really great.
We’ve got the initial layout of the first page done today. Lot’s of chopping up of images with Paintshop Pro. I’m beginning to think that I may need to have a look at a decent WYSIWYG HTML editor. One that is graphics oriented.
The trouble is, I don’t have very high expectations for their HTML output. Maybe they’ve got a lot better since I last looked at them. So far I’ve managed to do what she wants with css positioning. We’ll just have to see how complex it gets.